- This event has passed.
Women Leaders of Octane – July 2023 Quarterly Meeting
July 19 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Please join Women Leaders of Octane for our virtual quarterly meeting, Wednesday, July 19th from 12:00 – 1:00 pm PST, featuring Thought Leader: Cynthia West, Ph.D. In addition to our thought leader, our committee chairs will share progress reports.
- Our Committees and Committee Chairs:
- WLO Chair – Lynn Jochim, former President & COO, FivePoint
- Vice WLO Chair – Dominque Worthington, VP & GM, Advanced Energy, CSF Management & Critical Care, Medtronic
- Creating Women-led Businesses & LaunchPad Committee – Marinela Gombosev, SPARK Neuro
- Funding Committee – Delilah Panio, Toronto Stock Exchange
- Women on Boards Committee – Joyce Averna, JP Morgan Private Bank
- Resources & Communications – Elaine Marshall, Empowered PR and Nanneke Dinklo, Materna Medical
Plus, after the WLO Quarterly meeting, we will stay on the Zoom platform for an additional 30 minutes from 1-1:30 pm PST after and encourage everyone to meet, connect, ask for help and offer solutions!
Spotlight Thought Leader: Cynthia West, Ph.D.
Cynthia West, Ph.D. is the incoming Director of the Leatherby Center for Entrepreneurship and Business Ethics and Clinical Associate Professor at Chapman University for the Argyros School of Business, Chapman University. She is also CEO of Rezultant Inc., a sales strategy and leadership consultancy. Cynthia was a key executive in 4 start-up technology companies, two of which had successful exits. After 30 years in the technology industry as a sales leader, Cynthia returns to her roots in academia, to educate and collaborate with the next generation of entrepreneurs.
Cynthia is a published author, public speaker, triathlete, foodie, spouse and mother of two.
Add event to calendar