January 25- 26, 2024 | Balboa Bay Resort
Balboa Bay Resort, 1221 West Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Join us at Aesthetics Tech Forum — a value-packed Forum which gives the best entrepreneurs the opportunity to showcase their ideas and medical aesthetics solutions. The Forum is held on January 25-26 at the Balboa Bay Resort and offers excellent networking opportunities with industry experts, other investors, and entrepreneurs at throughout the conference and the networking reception.
As a qualified investor, we welcome you to join our ecosystem of investors, key opinion leaders (KOLs), and strategic partners at Aesthetics Tech Forum. The Forum will showcase presenting startup and growth companies within the medical aesthetics landscape. Each company will present followed by questions from leading aesthetics and industry experts.
Register early and secure your spot.
A Selection of Octane’s Investor Ecosystem
Alcon Seed Fund
Bluestem Capital Company
California Technology Ventures
Carrick Capital Partners
Catalyst Health Ventures
Flying L Partners
Greycroft Elevate Capital
Mark IV Capital
and many more!
MaRS Investment Accelerator Fund
Mayo Clinic Ventures
New Enterprise Associates
Okapi Venture Capital
SAIL Capital Partners
San Diego Venture Group
SC Master Fund
Sequoia Capital Israel
Silicon Valley Bank
SV Health Investors
Visionary Venture Fund
Engage ⋅ Connect ⋅ Ignite
Capital Ignite Events
Private networking events taking place throughout the year for a local community of investors. Access dealflow and exclusive sneak-peak pitches from startups.
Want to be invited? Contact Cara Parchment at email@example.com
Fast Pitch and Capital & Growth Presentations
All of Octane’s events features Fast Pitch Presentations plus our annual Capital & Growth Presentations! Join us in celebrating innovation as the presenting companies present their cutting-edge ideas and products during the three-minute pitch sessions.
Aesthetics Tech Forum is the perfect place to meet new companies, connect with colleagues, and more! Set up 1:1 meetings through our event platform, join in on workshops, and enjoy the Reception on January 25th.
Companies assisted by Octane
Capital raised by Octane LaunchPad SBDC Alumni & supported companies*
Capital raised in 2022 by Octane Launchpad SBDC Alumni & supported companies in 2022
LaunchPad Alumni remain operational
Capital in Exits (IPOs, M&As, etc.) LaunchPad SBDC Alumni & supported companies*
Jobs created by Octane LaunchPad SBDC companies* with 5,073 created in 2022
All data is audited by Deloitte and validated by Dunn & Bradstreet, PitchBook, and ZoomInfo.
Apply to present at Aesthetics Tech Forum
Is your company innovating in medical aesthetics? Our main stage presentations are pitches to investors, strategics, and industry leaders.
Investor Registration for Octane Signature Events
Join us at Octane Signature events as a qualified investor and make valuable connections in the investment community. We offer qualified investors complimentary admission, subject to specific criteria and guidelines outlined in our Investor Registration Policy.
Qualified investors encompass professionals in the following fields:
- Venture capital, private equity, family office, and angel groups investing in life sciences, medical devices, diagnostics, digital health, aesthetics, ophthalmology, cardiovascular, technology, and clean tech.
- Not-for-profit organizations, venture philanthropy groups, or patient-focused organizations providing funding to startups.
- Funds (mutual funds or other non-bank institutions) invested in the highlighted categories.
- Pension, endowment, foundation, or employee benefit plans invested in the highlighted categories.
- Research analysts from accredited institutions, including sell-side analysts, investment advisors, or bank groups.
Expectations for Complimentary Registration We encourage investors receiving complimentary registrations to actively engage in our partnering system, scheduling a minimum of two meetings with entrepreneurs. This participation fosters meaningful connections, critical feedback, and opportunities for all attendees.
Registration Limits Each organization or firm can request up to two complimentary registrations, with additional requests considered on a case-by-case basis. Octane investor members enjoy unlimited complimentary registrations.
Attendees Who do NOT Qualify for Complimentary Investor Registration
Please note that the following categories do not qualify for complimentary investor registration:
- Service providers/consultants to the industry
- Investment and merchant bankers.
- Firms that provide services and/or charge fees to companies in exchange for investor introductions.
- Members of economic development organizations.
- Product suppliers to the industry, including CROs and CMOs.
- Financial advisors or representatives from advisory service firms.
- Incubators and accelerators.
If you have any questions or require further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.