20 Years of Innovation
Imagine the Future of Orange County job creation and impact with the abundance of resources.
How will the Impact Fund create generational impact?
In celebration of our 2oth anniversary, hear from Octane’s Founders on what the Impact Fund will do for the future of Southern California.
Dwight Decker, Retired Chairman & CEO Conexant Systems, Inc., Co-Founder, Octane
Jim Mazzo, Executive Chairman, Neurotech, Co-Founder, Octane
Michael A. Mussallem, Chairman & CEO, Edwards Lifesciences, Co-Founder, Octane
Tom Moebus, Founder & Principal, TenXGrow, Co-Founder, Octane
We are building on our legacy of tech innovation and growth to create generational impact in Orange County through the Octane Impact Fund.
Announcing the Octane Impact Fund.
Since its creation in 2002, Octane has grown from a small non-profit started by community leaders to an ecosystem-changing organization that has helped companies create over 26,000 high paying jobs and raise over $4.3B.
Impact of Funds
LaunchPad SBDC Accelerator
- Jobs Created
- Capital Infused
- Companies Operational in Orange County
- Innovation Pipeline Mentored & Accelerated
- Next Wave of Community Leaders Prepared
- Healthiest Population in the World Cultivated Through AI with healthsocal.ai
- Women-operated Companies Created & Funded; Women on Boards Placed
- Career Pathways in STEAM & Entrepreneurship Established and United
- Non-Profits Focused on Underserved Areas Empowered
- Content Platform (Live & On-Demand) Upgraded
- State-of-the-Art Event Technology Implemented
- Data Analytics & IT Technology Enhanced
- Staffing to Support Organizational Impact Increased
An Increased Job-Growth Trajectory
A tax-deductible contribution to the Octane Impact Fund will allow the organization to rapidly expand and accelerate, leading the increased job growth, capital infusion through our Accelerator, LaunchPad SBDC and Octane Capital & Growth, and increase community impact through our Foundation.
Learn More About the Octane Impact Fund
The Octane Impact Fund will create additional economic impact with a $253M increase in payroll tax revenue from direct & indirect job creation, plus a $369.6M fiscal impact in 10 years.
Areas of Increased Impact
Create Equitable High Pay Jobs & Capital Infusion
Empower non-profit organizations to better serve underserved communities
Women Leaders of Octane
Increase the ranks of women entrepreneur’s access to funding & influence on boards
Provide career pathways in STEAM & entrepreneurship
Inspire the next generation of business and community leaders
Leverage AI to create the healthiest population in the world in one generation