How We Give Back to the Community
Our philanthropy efforts throughout Southern California and beyond.
Our Non-Profit Accelerator program leverages Octane’s award-winning Accelerator program, LaunchPad, and has tailored the process to support the specific needs of non-profits.
Women Leaders of Octane
Focusing on four core outcomes to increase the number of women operated companies, get women operated companies funded, support career development and access to board seats.
Octane Foundation for Innovation
Committed to driving innovation and growth by connecting SoCal tech and medtech startups and small-to-mid-size companies with capital, resources and expertise to accelerate growth.
Since its start in 2019, the Non-Profit Accelerator has helped 5 non-profits increase their impact in Orange County.
4 Goals for Our Women Leaders of Octane Initiative
1. To get more women-operated companies in SoCal through Octane’s LaunchPad Accelerator, an award-winning resource that is provided to companies at no-cost
2. To get more women-operated companies in SoCal funded
3. To support women in their career development and growth by providing access to aligned resources and power networking opportunities
4. To connect women leaders with Public and Private Board seats
Increase the Impact Your Non-Profit Has on the Community.
Increase awareness of your non-profit and enhance your ability to build capacity and create a positive change in the community. Using our proven LaunchPad Accelerator model, your company can explore new ways to sustain your organization and the work it does in Southern California.
- Cohort begins February 26th
- Non- Profit must be Southern California based
- 16 week program designed to increase awareness
- Preference will be given to non-profits with some affiliation to the technology and lifesciences industries.
Applications for the 2nd Cohort closes February 23rd.
Thanks to the generous sponsorship from our partner Edwards Lifesciences, this is a pro bono service.