- This event has passed.
Employment Law Update 2020: A Workshop for Management
January 23 @ 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
At our annual Octane Employment Law Update, employment attorneys Bruce May and Shane Criqui and insurance experts Kirk Aguilera and Gordon Fraser will address these and other new developments in employment law:
- New Standards for Independent Contractors: Expanding the Decision in Dynamex
- Arbitration Agreements: Can You Require Employees To Sign?
- Harassment Training for Non-Supervisors: What is the best practice?
- No Re-Hire Clauses in Settlement Agreements: Lawful or Not?
- Paid Family Leave Benefits Extended From 6 to 8 Weeks.
- Lactation Accommodation: New Requirements For New Mothers.
- Racial Hairstyle Discrimination: Creating a Respectful and Open World for Natural Hairstyles.
- Minimum Wage Increases
- Best Practices For Hiring
- Paid Sick Leave Laws
- Best Practices for Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Who should attend:
HR professionals, managers, entrepreneurs, and owners of companies of all sizes.
*This program qualifies for MCLE credit for California attorneys.*
Coffee and a light breakfast will be provided.