- This event has passed.
Virtual Program: Managing Mental Health in a Time of Change
May 29 @ 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
The next epidemic for our country will be the mental and emotional health of individuals that have been negatively impacted by COVID19. From those dealing with isolation and disruption in their daily lives to the many that have been furloughed, laid off or faced server health consequences.
Join us for a canid discussion with experts where we review the impact on our companies, communities and individuals. We will further discuss the practical things that people can do today and into the future to improve their mental health and the mental health of the people around them.
1. Brain Institute (Psychologist/Psychiatrist) – Dr. Julia Evans: Dr. Evans is a licensed clinical psychologist and CEO at the Brain Wellness Institute specializing in neuropsychological evaluation, cognitive rehabilitation, and psychotherapy. She obtained her Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Loma Linda University and completed her fellowship at UCLA, pre-doctoral internship at Vanderbilt University, and Bachelor’s degree from USC. Dr. Evans also received clinical training at the West Los Angeles VA Healthcare System, UCLA’s Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, and Loma Linda University Behavioral Health Institute.
2. Meditation Expert – Elizabeth Irving: Elizabeth is a Marriage and Family Therapist with a Masters degree in Counseling and Depth Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute, as well as Somatic Experiencing Trauma Therapy. As a trained yoga and instructor and Reiki master, her therapeutic approach that is informed by mind, body, and spirit. Her integrative, depth perspective empowers individuals as they encounter unconscious material on their journey to wholeness.
3. Life Coach – Amy Lin: Amy is a Global consultant with Proctor Gallagher Institute. She’s a top consultant with Bob Proctor, the world’s foremost prosperity teacher.
4. Meditation Guide, Reiki Master- Mickee Caputo
5. Ravi Sharma, CEO and Co-Founder, OOTify